Friday, June 1, 2012

Nursery open with new tomato starts in gallons


Bush Early Girl has started producing tomatoes.  Gosh, that's what I like to see on June 1st.
That means summer can't be far behind with my favorite sandwich: BLTs. Yum!
My mouth just starts watering when I think of that first bite.  (The tears come when I've
had the last bite.)

Then there's the cherry tomatoes: Sungolds and Supersweet 100s.  Just walk out on my
deck and pluck the ripe fruit and place it ever so gently in my mouth.  How sweet it is!

We've planted more starts to replenish our nursery.
It is open today and tomorrow (Sat), 10am to 6pm.  We'll look forward to seeing you.

Next week, the summer shares begin on Wednesday.  Right now you can pick spring
greens; swiss chard may be ready when you come in.  That is, if the sun shines! ~

1 comment: