Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Supersize My Tomato Starts, Please



Today the Farmstore begins selling the gallon-size tomato plants.
I wait for this day all year long; I know these starts will live in my
Earthbox on my deck.

A complete list of the starts is available in an earlier post.
Here are the 4" starts in the nursery today:

Vegetable Starts

Beans (several varieties)
Broccoli
Cabbage (red or green)
Chard
Collards
Corn (yellow, bi-color)
Kale
Onions (Walla Walla)
Leeks
Lettuce
Mustard (red or green)
Peas (Shelling, snow, snap)
Tomatoes, 4" (limited quantities)
Tomatoes, Gallon-size
Spinach

Herb starts like chives, oregano, marjoram, etc. are here.

Planted in organic medium and fertilizer without chemicals,
these are hearty plants. 

Every week will feature additional starts; next week look for summer
squash and parsley and others.  Yum!

Come on down and get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment